Friday, August 16, 2013

Please, Meijer, tell me it isn't so!

Dear Meijer,
 If you know me, then you know I'm a pretty big coupon clipper.  I'm no extremist like you see on tv, but I do love a good coupon, especially a doubled one!  That's why I loved Meijer.  They doubled coupons up to $1 which was always so helpful in keeping grocery costs down.  I just learned the other day that Starting on 8/25/13 they are going to stop doubling any and all coupons.  BUMMER!  They say they're going to be working on their mPerks program (which if you don't have, you should get) but that hardly makes up for a good doubled coupon in my opinion.  We'll see how much they improve it.

I do have to admit though, that this month hasn't been too bad as far as mPerks go.  So far, I've got a free gallon of milk, free peanut butter, a dozen free eggs, and $5 off any $25 purchase.  I don't know if they can keep it up like this, but it's the only way I can see myself continuing to frequent their stores.  Sorry, Meijer.

Your once-upon-a-time very loyal customer,
~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love. Tell me if you've tried these things, if you've like them, if they were a nightmare, or if you know what I've done wrong. I'd love if you included links to your work, but please, keep it relevant.