Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

Oh yes, she's getting big!

Sat on our bench to pose for a picture before walking to the bus stop.


She didn't even think to say good bye, but she sure was saying hello.

After hollering to get her attention, she barely waved, then ran to her seat.
 

Her first day went relatively well.  The only things she remembered well enough to talk to me about was lunch and recess.  Go figure.  I did get that call that every parent dreads, Quinn had wet her pants at recess.  I had done so well keeping my tears in check all day, but this call sent me into full blown alligator tears.  I felt like I failed her. 
 
Lets hope day two goes as well or better than day one!
~Nicole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love. Tell me if you've tried these things, if you've like them, if they were a nightmare, or if you know what I've done wrong. I'd love if you included links to your work, but please, keep it relevant.